Friday 16 January 2009

its like this!

de for damager back once again with the renegade master!
I'm the lyrical Gangster.....murderer!
so its early its cold and i'm making fairy cakes and choc cupcakes- this makes me happy...but all these old school tunes keep popping into my head and blurting out of me like some sort of poptastic torrettes....and then the boo-master has them in her head and she gets mad at me- ....email me any advice on how i can cure this problem (leon.bakeaboo@gmail.com)
ahhhhhh life at the boo.
The J-dog is developing a new rhubarb and custard cupcake which i think is going to be super FIT!!! Get it here tomorrow......mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I start rehearsals next week the boo-master has come up with a cunning plan to keep me making my magic scones and shaking my sweet ass in this pink palace as well as being a west-end wendy.
So campers i'm off. TTFN. Ocky x

No comments: