Thursday 9 July 2009

Farewell cupcakes for Dylis


Last Saturday we did some cupcakes for Dylis' leaving party as she is retiring as the Headteacher of Beckford School at the end of term, as Beckford is our local school, and we often make cakes for the school, they ordered some cupcakes from us. I also attended the party, which was held on the 4th of July, and was entiled 'Dylis' independence day' as she is also American. The theme for the party was the Queen Mary, as she came to the UK as a child from New York on the Queen Mary boat with her family. It was a lovely party and extremely sentimental and nostalgic for me as I also went to Beckford School, and I even saw some of my teachers there from when I was 7 years old!! Very strange. Cupcakes went down well and the party ended with a great firework display. Farewell Dylis, good luck xx

No comments: